RSA Buying Group
RSA Management Group’s RSA Buying Group is a cost cutting purchasing program established for Randolph-Sheppard vendors, veterans, food trucks/carts, office coffee, micro market, and food service operators.Our core mission is to help reduce costs by negotiating rebate contracts with all of the major beverage and snack manufacturers, as well as establishing arrangements with local and national distributors.There are no out-of-pocket expenses to join, but rather a share of the rebates earned.
RSA Buying Group Program Benefits to our operators include:
- Better invoice pricing and rebates for snacks and beverages.
- Better invoice pricing and rebates for food and coffee products.
- Better invoice pricing and rebates for equipment.
- Helping select teaming partner for preference bids, under the Randolph-Sheppard Act.
- The latest technology, including software and cashless options.
- Access to third-party vending from your area’s top vendors.
- Micro market design and vending plan-o-grams.
- Nutritional advice.
- Digital advertising revenue.
- New location opportunities sold by Team RSA.
Comprehensive reports and trackingState-of-the-art reporting is available through our website, and has all of your purchasing and rebate details at your fingertips. Payments are in the form of a check, and are sent to you via email.RSA Buying Group consistently delivers superior services that benefits both our members and our distributors.
Need more information, or want to join the group today?
RSA Buying Group Members qualify for a 20% Rebate!
There are no costs or membership fees to join!
There are no out of pocket expenses to join, but rather a share of the rebates earned. Rebates are with all of the major beverage and snack manufacturers.
Please download and complete the application below to start saving!